MIAM

MIAM

Saturday 8 May 2010

coconut craft

hi my name is Emily and i'm 10 years old. Today i am at my aunty fi's and we were making coconut ice. We then decided to put it in somthing pretty as plastic bags arnt very good looking.

this is me glewing the circle i cut on the cuttle bug.



And this is me using the ribbler.



here is the finished product.







the coconut ice needs 4 hours in the fridge so we cant put it in the jar yet.
this is my first time on a blog and i hope you like what i've made.

thank you for looking

Em



7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Emily looks like you had great fun at your Aunty Fi's and what a Beautiful creation you have made well done, and bet your coconut icing tasted yummy, and I'm sure you will be on your Aunty's blog again.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow Emily, this looks gorgeous and the coconut ice sounds lovely, what a fabulous creation you've made, I love it! Have a great weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily, a great first post! I love your decorated jar, you've made it so beautifully and it's perfect for the coconut ice. Is there any left :D? Hope to see you here again soon. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!superbe Emilie!!bravo pour cette réa!!bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily
    Coconut ice and crafting, can I come and play at yours? You've done an amazing job with your jar, it's fabulous!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great idea, such a pretty jar. Well done Emily. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Emily. What a lucky girl you are to have such a lovely crafty aunty. Thank you for sharing the pictures of your creating your beautiful jar. I can tell you had fun making it.
    I bet your coconut ice was truly scrumptious!!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!