MIAM

MIAM

Sunday 2 May 2010

Ready Steady Stamp 19

......or, Really Seriously Struggled!. Found it hard to come up with any inspiration for this challenge, I don't know why because on the face of it, the 'ingredients' weren't the most difficult.


The only one I didn't use was Gesso, as I didn't have any. So, here is my 'effort' and it really was, several pieces went in the bin before I was satisfied with it. Well, 'satisfied' is not really how I feel about this card, but I've spent enough time on it.


The design paper is from Artylicious, the flower stamp by Autumn Leaves and the sentiment stamp is Stampin' Up. The sentiment does include the letter M, so I hope this is ok, and I used a coiled up green rubber band in the centre of the die-cut flower for the 'rubber'.

Hope you are having better weather where you are.
Fiona x

.

10 comments:

  1. Gosh fiona, You are a glutton for punishment, this was hard! Mind you your creation is lovely, Well Done you.. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fiona, this is beautiful! I love the combination of colours, and the papers and stamp work perfectly together,
    Really lovely,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coiled up rubber band....genius! Love this card Fiona, the delicate colours work so well together.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good to me Debbie !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Never mind you did not use the 5 ingredients...
    Thanks for playing
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful Caroline! I love the gorgeous paper and the ribbon and flower look so pretty! :) Have a nice Bank Holiday Monday! Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it was worth the struggle, it's absolutely gorgeous and such pretty colours and design too :). The rubber band flower centre is a master stroke, I would never have thought of that :D. Hope you're well, take care, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time well spent Fiona - it's beautiful!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!