MIAM

MIAM

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Not Quite A Gap Card

I had a mind to try a gap card today, you can see some lovely examples on
Paula Pascal's blog! ....Hmmm, mine didn't turn out quite like hers. I realised after I had cut the card that my die-cut numbers were not big enough to hold the two pieces together firmly enough, so I improvised with a piece of acetate.


Et Voila! Not quite a gap card but almost.
The vibrant papers came from Kirsty Wiseman's Colour Burst of Fanciful Things, CD rom. The numbers were bought already die-cut but I embossed them with the cuttlebug and inked them up and heat embossed them with holographic EP.

I hope the intended recipient will like it even though it did go a bit 'Pete Tong'.

Must find something a bit more attractive than my scabby old patio table to put my cards on, but I always think I get a better photo outside.


TFL and BFN.
Fiona x

5 comments:

  1. What an utterly fantastic, creative and awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is supremely awesome! I never know what to do with acetate and this is off the hook cool!! Fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Fiona, what a splendid idea.

    Eunice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Fiona, I love it! The gap card was a great idea, I love the effect and the papers are so pretty! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it qualifies as a gap card, even with acetate! very nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!