MIAM

MIAM

Monday 18 October 2010

Another Christmas Card

Here is a quick card made at the weekend inspired by Paula Pascual's lovely creations. Check out her blog if you haven't seen her work. I bought two sets of her xmas stamps last month and they have seen much ink already, they are so versatile.


Have you spotted my crafting crime?
A peel-off - quel horreur! I felt the embossing needed to be edged and scoring is not my forte. Anyway I don't think it looks too naff, do you? The designs were stamped with Nick Bantock ink and Versafine and cut out with nesties.

Does anyone else have a cat on their lap constantly nudging their typing hand whilst posting?

Time for bed, said Zebedee. Thanks for stopping by.

Fiona x

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and elegant holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through 'Card Patterns' You own a lovely blog of CAS designs. Love em all.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!