MIAM

MIAM

Thursday 27 January 2011

A Real Cool Dude

Here is the sketch for this week's Clean & Simple's FTL 124 challenge.

I started my card before I had properly thought about which stamp I was going to use for the tall thin element of the sketch. I then had several attempts with stamps that just didn't look right. However, I settled on this guy from Woodware....and I think he's just right.


The oval was coloured with Old Paper D.I. on Cut n Dry and as I didn't have any ribbon the right colour I dyed some white satin ribbon with an ink pad. The image was stamped using Versafine and heat embossed, I then coloured him using various inkpads and promarkers, and mounted him with sticky fixers from the pound shop!

I think he's playing 'Purple Haze'


This card is also suitable for Challenge Up Your Life's Clean & Simple theme this week
Thanks for stopping to look at my blog today.
Fiona x

2 comments:

  1. He is one cool dude -- and perfect for the upright element of the sketch. Great job making it all come together!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!